[Zope-CMF] CMF 1.0 to 1.2b2 Failed to import class error.

Ignacio Valdes ivaldes@hal-pc.org
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 21:01:56 -0600

Hello all,

I recently upgraded from CMF 1.0 to 1.2b2.  A product that I had built
previously with 1.0 I can no longer look at in the control panel with
1.2b2 getting the following error when I click on it.  Any suggestions?
Thanks!

    Zope Error

*Error Type: SystemError*
*Error Value: Failed to import class _ZClass_for_DiscussionResponse from
module Products.CMFDefault*

Troubleshooting Suggestions

    * The URL may be incorrect.
    * The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
    * A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.

For more detailed information about the error, please refer to the HTML
source for this page.

If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you for
your patience.

Traceback (innermost last):
  File /home/zope/zope6/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 223, in publish_module
  File /home/zope/zope6/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 187, in publish
  File /home/zope/zope6/lib/python/Zope/__init__.py, line 226, in zpublisher_exception_hook
    (Object: PortalLMNProject)
  File /home/zope/zope6/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 171, in publish
  File /home/zope/zope6/lib/python/ZPublisher/mapply.py, line 160, in mapply
    (Object: manage_main)
  File /home/zope/zope6/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 112, in call_object
    (Object: manage_main)
  File /home/zope/zope6/lib/python/Shared/DC/Scripts/Bindings.py, line 324, in __call__
    (Object: manage_main)
  File /home/zope/zope6/lib/python/Shared/DC/Scripts/Bindings.py, line 354, in _bindAndExec
    (Object: manage_main)
  File /home/zope/zope6/lib/python/App/special_dtml.py, line 244, in _exec
    (Object: manage_main)
  File /home/zope/zope6/lib/python/DocumentTemplate/DT_In.py, line 711, in renderwob
    (Object: objectItems)
  File /home/zope/zope6/lib/python/DocumentTemplate/DT_In.py, line 839, in sort_sequence
    (Object: objectItems)
  File /home/zope/zope6/lib/python/ZODB/Connection.py, line 544, in setstate
SystemError: (see above)

--
-- Ignacio Valdes, Editor: Linux Medical News
http://www.linuxmednews.com