[Zope-CMF] RE: CMF 1.2b2 breaks Cleanskin

Shane Hathaway shane@zope.com
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 09:56:14 -0500

Chris Withers wrote:

> Shane Hathaway wrote:
>
>>FYI the functionality of the Refresh product has been improved upon and
>>folded into Zope 2.5.
>>

> Ah, I thought it landed in Zope 2.4, no wonder I was confused ;-)
>
> How does it manifest itself in 2.5?

There is a refresh tab on all filesystem products in the control panel.
  However, if you upgraded your database from a previous version, you
have to delete the existing filesystem products from the control panel
(but not the filesystem) and restart to make the refresh tab show up.
Don't worry about deleting them--nothing meaningful gets stored there.

Shane