[Zope-CMF] Setting another permission for adding a specific object to portal

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 23:47:52 +0100

Hello,

I have created a new portal type for my portal.
I want only Managers to be able to add these objects (of this type) so =
in the code I set ADD_CONTENT_PERMISSION =3D 'Manage portal' (instead of =
'Add portal content')..

But this wasn't enough. Ordinary members can add these new objects.
Then I looked at the security tab in the portal_types tool (for my new =
object type) but it didn't enlighten me.
So how do I specify that only Managers can add these new objects ?

TIA,
Gitte Wange