[Zope-CMF] Automated Image Upload

Joshua Lanza jlanza@vorsite.com
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 12:58:53 -0800

Hi,=20

I have an HTML editor that lets users do some basic content editing and
formatting, and I need it to support drag and drop for images. The
problem, of course, is the image upload. I'm afraid that I'm going to
get into ActiveX land soon, because the input type=3Dfile object only
allows upload when the user browses to the file to be uploaded (for
obvious security reasons). Has anyone out there come up with a solution
to this one? They must have at M$, because MSCMS handles this, and I
don't recall that they used ActiveX to do it.=20

TIA, Josh