[Zope-CMF] Re: [Zope] How to share CMF-Skins

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
31 Jan 2002 11:00:36 +0000

Please send CMF-related questions to the zope-cmf list.

One way of solving your problem is to make your custom folder a
filesystem-based directory.  Then all you have to do is refresh the
product, and every skin which points to that directory will get the
latest changes.

seb