[Zope-CMF] i18n for CMF And Plone, backporting i18n to Zope 2.x

Sidnei da Silva sidnei@x3ng.com.br
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 12:16:10 -0300

Hi Robert,

My friend Lalo (lalo@laranja.org) started a rewrite of TAL to make it more
pluggable and ease backporting of i18n to Zope2. I dont know how much if it
is done right now, but the last time I talked to him, he said that only METAL
was missing.

His work is available at http://sf.net/projects/collective -> Browse CVS ->
Alt-TAL module.

I think that the best idea is support him, as he has almost everything in
place.

[]'s