[Zope-CMF] CMF User Help

Jim Pharis jpharis@rtl.org
01 Jul 2002 15:15:02 -0400

CMF People,

I was curious if anybody has thought about creating a generic help
system for users of a CMF site. Would a help system be inappropriate for
CMF? Since there so many different ways CMF could be implemented is this
the reason that there is none.

I was just wondering because I am currently working on an implantation
of CMF for my company and finding myself writing alot of documentation
on CMF for the users to do things such as navigate and how to use Local
Roles.

Im curious if a help system has purposely been left out or if it is
something that just hasn't been done yet?

Jim Pharis