[Zope-CMF] Re: CMF-1_3-b2

Tres Seaver tseaver@zope.com
02 Jul 2002 13:27:28 -0400

On Tue, 2002-07-02 at 12:41, G.B.A. Webmaster wrote:
> Just wondering if the CMF 1.3 beta 2 release was coming out soon as
> outlined in your proposal.  I noticed some of the steps mentioned had
> seemingly already happened in CVS; I want to play around with the CMF,
> but if CMF 1.3 b2 is just a day or two away, I'd much rather start with it.
>
> Thanks much for some (seemingly, can't wait to try it) software.

Florent Guillaume did yeoman's work knocking off the TODO list items
for the release;  I have held off because he wanted to do one or two
more things, plus I have another volunteer to clear up the remaining
ones.

The CVS head is in pretty good shape;  you shouldn't be too far off to
start working from there, and then 'cvs up -dP -r CMF-1_3-b2' in your
checkout when we release.