[Zope-CMF] DCWorkflow Problem

Ashish Gautam AshishG@lambenttek.com
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 16:42:04 +0530

I have DCWorkflow installed on my PC.
I have used its default_workflow (Web-configurable workflow [Classic]) and
it is working perfectly.
This Classic is in-built in it.
Now i am trying to define my own workflow by using "dc_workflow
(Web-configurable workflow)" option.
In this I am trying to exactly copy the work flow as it is Classic one.
But i am receiving following error :
Error Type: WorkflowException
Error Value: No workflow provides "review_state" information.
Traceback (innermost last):
  File D:\Zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 150, in publish_module
  File D:\Zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 114, in publish
  File D:\Zope\lib\python\Zope\__init__.py, line 159, in
zpublisher_exception_hook
    (Object: aishwarya)
  File D:\Zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 98, in publish
  File D:\Zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\mapply.py, line 88, in mapply
    (Object: content_submit_form)
  File D:\Zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 39, in call_object
    (Object: content_submit_form)
  File D:\Zope\lib\python\Products\CMFCore\FSDTMLMethod.py, line 110, in
__call__
    (Object: content_submit_form)
  File D:\Zope\lib\python\DocumentTemplate\DT_String.py, line 473, in
__call__
    (Object: content_submit_form)
  File D:\Zope\lib\python\DocumentTemplate\DT_Let.py, line 75, in render
    (Object: member="portal_membership.getAuthenticatedMember()"
  review_state="portal_workflow.getInfoFor(this(), 'review_state')"
  review_history="portal_workflow.getInfoFor(this(), 'review_history')")
  File D:\Zope\lib\python\DocumentTemplate\DT_Util.py, line 159, in eval
    (Object: portal_workflow.getInfoFor(this(), 'review_state'))
    (Info: this)
  File <string>, line 2, in f
  File D:\Zope\lib\python\Products\CMFCore\WorkflowTool.py, line 512, in
getInfoFor
    (Object: portal_workflow)
WorkflowException: (see above)

I have defined a worklist,and inside this worklist i have written following
value for URL(formatted) : %(portal_url)s/search?review_state=pending
I have copied this value as it is from Classic.So ,the error above might be
related to this.
My intention is to exactly copy Classic and then learn from it.
I am new to this.
So I would be thanfull if someone can help me.If you have a working example
of it,with explanation ,then please send it.
waiting for reply,
Ashish.