[Zope-CMF] LazyFilter and Effective Dates(workflow)

Antonio Orlando aorlando2002@yahoo.com.br
Wed, 03 Jul 2002 10:15:07 -0400

[Sorry for the late, but you know... Brazil wins the world cup... monday
was holiday...]

In my point of view, its easier to do this "application" with a DB. My
only argument: "information" that will be updated often - use a
database. If you think to keep the "history" of the "calls" - probably
will be better serched by a database.

I really don't know how workflow works, but I think you can do what you
want. So watch out with what you want...

my $0.01

Antonio Orlando