[Zope-CMF] TypeInformation needs to be cleaned.

Sidnei da Silva sidnei@x3ng.com.br
Sat, 6 Jul 2002 17:22:54 -0300

Oh, sure. But i just realized this when i already sent the email, so it was my
fault.

About the reuse of the APB, i think that probably there will be forward
compatibility problems, but its at least strange to handle actions one way in
the entire system and in a completely different way on the types tool.

If we make a *BIG* note about the change, i think that its probably worth the
trouble changing it to work like all the other action providers.

[]'s

--
Sidnei da Silva (dreamcatcher) <sidnei@x3ng.com.br>
X3ng Web Technology <http://www.x3ng.com.br>