[Zope-CMF] where to put non-cmf stuff in CMF?

Kevin Carlson khcarlso@bellsouth.net
Sun, 7 Jul 2002 16:06:02 -0400

Sean,

Any type of custom functionality like this should be put into a skin folder
such as the custom skin (see portal_skins/custom) or another skin folder of
your creation.

Kevin

-----Original Message-----
From: zope-cmf-admin@zope.org [mailto:zope-cmf-admin@zope.org]On Behalf
Of Kelley, Sean
Sent: Friday, July 05, 2002 6:27 PM
To: zope-cmf@zope.org
Subject: [Zope-CMF] where to put non-cmf stuff in CMF?

I am making an SQL simple app with sql methods, form pages, and query
results and I am wondering where in CMF something like this gets located.  I
tried a copy and past via the zope management interface and my files are
accessible via CMF by not editable (even from management interface).  It
appears to be partially in the CMF but not fully integrated.  How do you do
it so that it is fully integrated in CMF file/folder hierarchy?

Sean Kelley
Technology Coordinator
City of Santa Rosa
Phone: (707) 543-3353