[Zope-CMF] Tracker is dead, long live collector!

Jeffrey P Shell jeffrey@cuemedia.com
Mon, 08 Jul 2002 10:59:11 -0600

On 7/8/02 9:37 AM, "Tres Seaver" <tseaver@zope.com> wrote:

> I have closed the tracker (http://www.zope.org/Products/PTK/Tracker) to
> new issue submission;  please submit new issues at the collector site:
>
> http://collector.zope.org/CMF
>
> The tracker will remain as it is for hysterical interest, and we will
> continue to resolve existing issues there.

Speaking of CMF Collector, where/how is that being developed?  I think it's
(currently) less pleasant to use than Tracker.  I've got my fingers in all
sorts of issue-tracking pies lately, and I haven't really liked anything
else I've used.  Actually, I think I'd like CMF Collector a lot more if it
would default to using a monospace font for the transcripts.

I've been playing with Roundup (since Tracker was dumping core on me), and
our graphic designer took one look at the UI and ran screaming from it,
never to use it at all! :)

--
Jeffrey P Shell
www.cuemedia.com