[Zope-CMF] plone: portal_actions conditions

Jan Ulrich Hasecke janulrich.hasecke@web.de
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 13:29:38 +0200

Tres Seaver <tseaver@zope.com> writes:

> On Tue, 2002-07-09 at 13:00, Jan Ulrich Hasecke wrote:
>
>> I would like to add a global tab called "english version" or "german
>> version" into my plone-site. I am sure I can insert a condition like
>> this:
>>
>> If Language=german display "english version"
>> If Language=english display "german version"
>>
>> What do I have to insert into the field "Condition" in portal_actions
>> (Actions) to aquire this?

[overview]

> So, in your case, you could use:
>
>   python: request.get( 'Language', 'de' ) == 'en'
>
> or::
>
>   python: request.get( 'Language', 'de' ) == 'de'

Thanks a lot for your short how-to. Do this condition applies on the
language-setting of the browser reading the page?

I want to apply it on the Language-field of the Dublin Core
Metadata. So that every german page would link either to the english
starting page or to the specific english version of the given
document and vice versa.

Ciao!
juh

--
"Das Wort "Verben" schreibt man nicht mit W sondern mit Vogel-F."
Tristan Hasecke.