[Zope-CMF] Folders and workflow status?

Carl Rendell cer@sol43.com
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 19:09:19 -0700

It looks as though there is already a bug logged in the collector
for this:

http://collector.zope.org/CMF/4

Is this why folders now have a 'Status: private' displayed as part
of the actions box? I'm sure there are issues other than cosmetic
to resolve. The most egregious issue for me is that the 'Publish'
link is displayed, but will fail if a user attempts to publish the
folder. Kind of a bad loop for the user.

Other than that.. I'm pretty happy with the beta release. Good job
to all who participated. For me, the modification_date has been a
true godsend!

~C

Carl E. Rendell
Solution43
Information Distribution Consulting        |   "Ahhhh the power of
cer@sol43.com                              |    acquisition"  - Chef Z