[Zope-CMF] Zope+Photo Product

Meilicke, Scott scott.meilicke@intp.com
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 08:07:24 -0700

I have simply put in a photo folder within my cmf structure, added photos as
manager, then hard coded a link from my home page to the photo folder.  Any
user can see the photo folder, there is no workflow.  Who can and cannot see
your photo folders/photos depends upon the security tab within the zope
management interface.

Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: Ashish Gautam [mailto:AshishG@lambenttek.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2002 2:51 AM
To: zope-cmf@zope.org
Subject: [Zope-CMF] Zope+Photo Product

Hello everybody,
I have installed Zope and Photo Product.I have CMF installed in zope.
Photo requires ImageMagick,which i had installed.
I am using Linux OS.
I am using Photo Product inside CMF Site.
Through 'Manager' Role i am able to upload a photo.
But i am not quite sure as to how to use this Photo product.
Lets say,I want to build an Image Galary with 'Manager' Role, then how will
i let 'Member' User see it.
If there is some example of building Photo gallary,please let me know.

Thanking you in advance,
Ashish.