[Zope-CMF] CMFWorkspaces and CMFStaging

Sidnei da Silva sidnei@x3ng.com.br
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 08:14:11 -0300

On Sex 12 Jul 2002 04:33, Magnus Heino wrote:
| Hi.
|
| Is anyone using CMFWorkspaces and/or CMFStaging? Well, I guess Shane is,
| since he's the one that checked them into the repository ;-)
|
| I just had a look at them, but I can't quite get them working... Is
| there some kind of example, document, or anything else available?

I know that CMFStaging is 'almost' working, but i hadnt tested yet.
CMFWorkspaces its just 'science fiction' right now. Seems like it was
developed a project for a Zope.com customer but wasnt finished. Someone told
me that CMFWorkspaces will be ready for CMF 1.4 or maybe 1.5, but not in time
for 1.3.

[]'s
--
Sidnei da Silva (dreamcatcher) <sidnei@x3ng.com.br>
X3ng Web Technology <http://www.x3ng.com.br>

...Unix, MS-DOS, and Windows NT (also known as the Good, the Bad, and
the Ugly).
	-- Matt Welsh