[Zope-CMF] portal_catalog error in CMF 1.3b2 ?

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 21:16:55 +0200

Rainer Thaden writes:
 > i updated from CMF 1.3b1 to 1.3b2 recently and now i have some
 > mysterious behaviour when using the search engine:
 > no matter what limitation i set in the search form, the search always
 > returns all published objects in my CMF site.
The catalog indexes have been cleaned up.

Many former indexes are no longer recognized (such as e.g. "title").
Corresponding search terms are ignored. This may lead to no
effective search terms at all. This would give you all documents.

Dieter