[Zope-CMF] CMFWorkspaces and CMFStaging

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 21:23:10 +0200

Magnus Heino writes:
 > Is anyone using CMFWorkspaces and/or CMFStaging?
I explored CMFWorkspaces recently.

Seems to be something many users of Document Management systems want:
a way to bundle documents of various kinds for a single task together.

Think for example on Customer Relations.
For each customer, you have a workspace. It contains, umong others,
address information, correspondence with this customer, information
about the products he bought from you, events when you contacted him
or want to contact him again ...

I have still some minor usability problems. E.g. when I create
a document from a workspace, I do not come back to the workspace
easily. But, I am confident that I will find a nice solution for this.

Dieter