[Zope-CMF] DCWorkflow documentation

John Morton jwm@plain.co.nz
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 14:48:25 +1200

I've written some help files for DCWorkflow; you can download the patch or a
patched copy of 0.4.2 here:

  http://www.zope.org/Members/jwm/dcworkflow-help.patch
  http://www.zope.org/Members/jwm/DCworkflow-0.4.2-help.tgz

It's not complete, yet. I've still to write usage case summaries of the
classic and revision 2 workflows, and put the good advice from the list into
a cookbook section, but there's a reasonably good overview, and details for
each of the main tabs, which should be useful as both a guide and a reference.

I'm looking for feed back from various different audiences:

  - If you've never used DCWorkflows before, give it a look and let me
  know if there is anything that you don't understand.

  - If you've just started using it, tell me if there is anything that
  confused you at first that I haven't included in the help files.

  - If you've used DCWorflows a lot and really know your way around, tell me
  if I've got anything wrong :-)

There are also a fair number of notes scattered about where I've spotted some
bug, thought of a way to get better behaviour, or just didn't have a clue how
something worked. I'm going to go back and file bug reports, write patches
and explore the source, eventually, but if you can answer any of the notes,
do!

John