[Zope-CMF] Cannot index ZClass properties

S Haldar shaldar11@yahoo.com
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 07:18:45 -0700 (PDT)

--- Dieter Maurer <dieter@handshake.de> wrote:
> S Haldar writes:
>  > Is there any way you can add indexes to the
> "Catalog"
>  > catalog?
> Did you ever look at the "Catalog" tabs?
>
>   You will find an "Indexes" tab there.
>   It has an "Add" selection...
>

> Dieter

Thanks Dieter. All I have is a "portal_catalog" object
inside my portal. This has both a "Catalog" tab and an
"index" tab. I had already added the property names to
the indexes tab as a FieldIndex. The Catalog tab lists
the individual cataloged object instances with their
full path and type.

I don't have an explicit "Catalog" object like the
"portal_catalog" object, either inside or outside of
my portal.  Where can I find it?

I am running Zope 2.5.0 with python 2.1.2 on a win32
platform. My CMFCore is 1.2. Do I need to move to a
different version?

Best regards,
Susmit