[Zope-CMF] Where is 'here/main_template/macros/master'?

John_Knutson@candle.com John_Knutson@candle.com
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 16:20:44 +0100

I've got a well-running CMF1.2-based site and have set up my test site with
Zope 2.1.5, CMF 1.3 and I now want to use CMFForum.

When I try to do things with CMFForum, I get messages saying that
"here/main_temlate/macros/master" can't be found. My CMF skin is based on
the DTML versions - I have never used ZPT. I have two questions:

What is the LEAST that I need to do to get CMFTopic working?

Can I continue to use my DTML-based skins and if not, is there an easy way
to migrate my changes to the zpt versions?

Thanks,
John Knutson
Candle Corporation