[Zope-CMF] CMF-1.3-beta2: 2 Strange Behaviors

Florent Guillaume fg@nuxeo.com
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 17:09:17 +0000 (UTC)

Carl Rendell  <cer@sol43.com> wrote:
> 2. Portal Catalog - Zope 2.5.1/CMF 1.3 beta2
>
> For some reason, I'm reviewing items in the catalog [ Catalog
> tab ], and the Type [meta_type] column shows merely 'CMF Catalog'
> for all items. However, when you review an individual item in the
> catalog, it's Type [meta_type] is properly displayed.

That one I already reported:
http://collector.zope.org/Zope/479

As a workaround, if it bugs you, add a meta_type metadata and recatalog.

BTW don't confuse indexes and metadata, what you see in an individual
item is the index, not the metadata.

Florent