[Zope-CMF] upgrading to CMF 1.3-beta2 and Plone 1.0a

Florent Guillaume fg@nuxeo.com
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 15:45:29 +0200

In article <001501c23898$0a591570$f9068f80@sys.virginia.edu> you write:
> Hello all,
>
> I am trying to upgrade to CMF 1.3-beta2, and was trying to follow the
> instructions from
> http://cmf.zope.org/download/CMF-1.3beta2/README.txt/INSTALL.txt.
>
> Add New Indexes: "path", "portal_type"
> In the Indexes tab of the portal_catalog tool, add a "PathIndex" using the
> Add list, and give it an Id of "path". Then add a "FieldIndex" and give it
> an Id of "portal_type".
>
> There is already a "path" index in my Plone site - should I delete it and
> replace it with a new one?

No need, leave it as it is. If you delete it and recreate it however
there is no harm. Make sure to reindex it afterwards like explained in
the INSTALL.txt though.

Florent