[Zope-CMF] Question on Default Skins

Gary Poster garyposter@earthlink.net
31 Jul 2002 17:54:18 -0400

Um...I suppose I should shut up about this by now (I've mentioned it a
few times lately), but is there any reason why my products don't do what
you two want?  If there's a concrete problem I'll be happy to look at
it.  The only thing I've heard about lately is that one of my regexs
needs to be a bit more lenient as it checks urls...  I've been using it
happily for some time now, and others have reported success as well.

CMFVirtualHost
VirtualHostFolder

look in zope.org/Members/poster