[Zope-CMF] adding two types with different permissions

Karl Anderson kra@monkey.org
31 Jul 2002 15:52:02 -0700

kapil thangavelu <kthangavelu@earthlink.net> writes:

> On Monday 29 July 2002 12:53 pm, Karl Anderson wrote:
> > I'm trying to add two types from the same Zope product.  Because I
> > want separate permissions for each's constructors, I'm using two
> > ContentInit calls.  However, this isn't working.
>
> short answer, as far as i can tell, it isn't possible. the long answer, is
> infinitely more ugly.

Well, Dieter Maurer and Evan both posted example code (with two
ContentInit calls for two types in one __init__.py).

Does anyone have a working example with real code?

--
Karl Anderson      kra@monkey.org           http://www.monkey.org/~kra/