[Zope-CMF] looking for answers

Rease Nash rnash@hbu.edu
Tue, 04 Jun 2002 13:32:34 -0500

Hello all:

I am fairly new to Zope (and to the CMF) and was wondering if anyone might
have some information that would help me out.

I have looked trough the documentation that I can find and, unfortunately,
still have not been able to find some of the answers that I need.

I am working at a University which is trying to implement a CMF site for
our University Website.  The problem that I am having at the moment is
with workflow.   I have a few questions and would appreciate it if anyone
could help me out with the answers.

1.  Does anyone have a "definitions list" for what all of the permissions
in Zope (and CMF) mean?

2.  When I create new roles and new workflows, how do I make an item that
is submitted go through a multiple-step approval process before being
approved?

I know that there are many more questions that i will need help with, but
I will start with those for now.

If anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you for your time.
Rease Nash
Houston Baptist University