[Zope-CMF] Problem installing CMFPlone for Windows

mcolli@SyscomCipher.com.ar mcolli@SyscomCipher.com.ar
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 16:53:53 -0300

Hi,

I have installed Zope (2.5.1), in Windows environment. Then, I installed
CMF and tried to install Plone . I unzipped the file and copied the three
available folders (CMFPlone, Formulator and DCWorkflow) in ...
\lib\python\products as indicated in the documentation. Then I restarted
Zope but I get the following error message regarding CMFPlone (Formulator
and DCWorkflow seem to be fine):

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "c:\program files\zope\lib\python\OFS\Application.py", line 531, in
import_product
product=_import_(pname, global_dict, global_dict, silly)
File "c:\program files\zope\lib\python\products\CMFPlone\_init_.py", line
4, in ?
import PloneFolder, PortalFactory
File "c:\program files\zope\lib\python\products\CMFPlone\PortalFactory.py",
line 18, in ?
from Extensions.Upgrade import normalize_tabs
File "c:\program
files\zope\lib\python\products\CMFPlone\Extensions\Upgrade.py", line 2, in
?
from Products.CMFCore.ActionInformation import ActionInformation
ImportError: No module named ActionInformation

Could you help me with this?
Thanks and regards
Mariela