[Zope-CMF] Moderated discussions - anyone ?

Heimo Laukkanen huima@fountainpark.org
Wed, 05 Jun 2002 16:09:13 +0300

Hi,

there has been discussions on this list about moderated discussion -
wether to uset his tool or that. On atleast a couple of occasions people
have said that they are writing parts on their own - a postings item etc.

Now my question is - has anyone actually done something allready,
something that others could benefit, or perhaps help to create something
that is a product good enough to be shared to everyone else?

I see in a short time a need for moderated discussion board in atleast
one of my projects. Now I've been using ZUBB and there is allways the
possibility to just patch that..

-huima