[Zope-CMF] Moderated discussions - anyone ?

Sidnei da Silva sidnei@x3ng.com.br
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 12:13:36 -0300

Hi again,

Im finishing a CMFForum product based on ZUBB. I think moderated discussions
will be a need for me in short time too. Can we discuss this and other things
on IRC?

[]'s

--
Sidnei da Silva (dreamcatcher) <sidnei@x3ng.com.br>