[Zope-CMF] RE: Help- cmf version problem

Kelley, Sean SKelley@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 08:18:58 -0700

Thanks for the info.  This is very helpful.  If I go with user names
including space or not, is there a way to change them (rename the users) in
the future without having to recreate the user and have all of their stuff
out there without an owner and without loosing associated rights?
The only other thing I can see doing is creating another field in the user
login to store 'real name' and then just displaying that, through
customization of skins, everywhere instead of the 'username'

-Sean