[Zope-CMF] How to list objects of custom type and not of their base type?

Florent Guillaume fg@nuxeo.com
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 15:43:00 +0000 (UTC)

I believe it's a bug, see if http://www.zope.org/Products/PTK/Tracker/483/1
matches your problem.

In my sites I use a customized folder listing because of this, one that
doesn't call listFolderContents. With your example I'd call
objectValues('Document') and then filter by hand on portal_type.

(BTW you say content_meta_type but the attribute you want is really
portal_type. content_meta_type is an attribute of the portal type itself.)

Florent