[Zope-CMF] How can EASILY add a new custom content Type?

David (Hamish) Harvey david.harvey@bristol.ac.uk
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 17:38:56 +0100

I've never used it, and therefore can't recommend it, but doesn't the
metapublisher (google) try to tackle this issue?

Cheers,
Hamish

--On Friday, June 14, 2002 11:18:00 +0200 Paolo Quaglia

--
David Harvey (aka Hamish)
Network Coordinator, FloodRiskNet