[Zope-CMF] Security, Catalog - Filtering unauthorised away.

Heimo Laukkanen huima@fountainpark.org
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 20:29:34 +0300

My directiry structure is something like following:

  Foo
   +
   +--- bar
   +--- cold

In the cold-directory's security settings I have selected that member
does not have view or access contents rigths. If I try to access the
file, member is forced to log in again - since there is not enough rigths.

Now. The problem is that I wouldn't like the portal search to include
these files that the user has no rigths to - but it does. What would be
the rigth / good way to filter out from the search result set those
brains that point out to a file where I the user does not have access to.

Or should I design this in some other way?

-huima