[Zope-CMF] Plone & CMFLDAP

David (Hamish) Harvey david.harvey@bristol.ac.uk
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 09:50:07 +0100

I don't think there's a fundamental reason why users without a member area
shouldn't have access to preferences. The preferences are stored in the
portal_memberdata tool which exists independent of the member area. Of
course, if you don't *want* to allow people to change their preferences
that's a different matter.

Hamish

--On Thursday, June 20, 2002 11:12:44 +0200 Cravoisier Thierry

--
David Harvey (aka Hamish)
Network Coordinator, FloodRiskNet