[Zope-CMF] LazyFilter and Effective Dates

Jon Edwards jon@pcgs.freeserve.co.uk
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 17:44:30 +0100

> [I never implemented that]

Me neither! Just getting to grips with workflow and pondering what it can do
:-)

> I think you could use the cookies to change that state. Like in the
> "lessons" examples.

I think (in my use-case) you'd want it recorded on the system, so that an
administrator could check all issues that were urgent, but unread, for
example.

> Instead you may set a DB table with the right state (when the users may
> use another computer)

Isn't it easier to change the workflow state, then just use searches to find
issues that are in a certain review_state?

Cheers, Jon