[Zope-CMF] tracker #496

Luca Olivetti luca@wetron.es
Sat, 29 Jun 2002 14:13:42 +0200

Florent Guillaume wrote:
> I was about to fix:
> http://www.zope.org/Products/PTK/Tracker/496
> but I'd rather do it differently that the proposed patch does:
> It uses:
> -                            dict[k] = v
> +                            dict[k] = (v % info).split('|')
>
> I'd prefer to have v be split when the worklist is parametrized than
> do it every time in listGlobalActions, and to use a tokens: field for
> entry rather than split in an ad-hoc manner on |.

I'm by no means an expert on zope/cmf and that was just a quick fix,
intended not to disrupt existing functionality in dcworflow.
I just copied that snippet (minus the "split('|')") from some other
place in dcworkflow (don't remember where exactly, it's been a long time
ago since I submitted the patch, and now, unfortunately, I left the
development -- I hope temporarily -- with zope).
So feel free to keep the idea and discard the implementation (hoping
that it doesn't break my product ;-)

--
Luca Olivetti