[Zope-CMF] tracker #500

Florent Guillaume fg@nuxeo.com
Sat, 29 Jun 2002 23:41:22 +0200

I cannot reproduce Tracker #500 here with current CVS CMF.
http://www.zope.org/Products/PTK/Tracker/500

It appears to me that SkinsContainer.getSkin does its job
correctly. It tries the requested skin, and tries to fallback on the
default one if it's not available.

Alan, are you checking "Allow arbitrary skins to be selected" in the
Skins Tool, in which case the behavior is different but probably
expected: arbitrary skins means the user can say
portal_skin=custom,zpt_generic,foo/bar in his cookie or form
parameters, and I don't think you mean to use that.

Florent