[Zope-CMF] Deleting Emerging sample site

Tres Seaver tseaver@zope.com
30 Jun 2002 16:42:54 -0400

On Fri, 2002-06-28 at 13:58, Juan Pablo Romero wrote:
> Hello
>
> I want do delete the folder 'emerging' that is installed by CMFExample
> product.
>
> Nevertheless, when I try do delete it, zope gives an error mesage (IO
> Error) and nothing happens.

At a guess, you are (almost) out of disk space, and the size of the
transaction you would cause by deleting that folder exceeds the bounds.
Alternately, you may be running up against a 2 Gb limit (either the
Python you are running with or your OS don't support large files).
In this case, you could alleviate your problem by packing the database
first.