[Zope-CMF] CMF Question

Paul_Merrill@amp.com.au Paul_Merrill@amp.com.au
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 11:51:55 +1000

Dear All,

I note that the 1.2 version of CMF has a good news site and membership
list. I'm wondering whether if I add a new news item whether CMF can sent
an email of the item to all the members. I'm very interested in a threaded
discussion group, like CMF or SquishDot but I need to notify people in the
group that a posting has been made, similar to mailman. If I must, I'll use
mailman but I really want to only use zope components.

Can anyone provide feedback to my email?

Many thanks,

Paul Merrill
IT@AMP Corporate
AMP Center
Level 14,
50 Bridge Street,
Sydney NSW  2000
paul_merrill@amp.com.au

Phone: +61 2 9257 7334
Mobile: 0403 753 553

This email message and any accompanying attachments may contain
information that is confidential and is subject to legal privilege. If you are not
the intended recipient, do not read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this
message or attachments. If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete this message. Any views expressed
in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender
expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views of AMP. Before
opening any attachments, please check them for viruses and defects.