[Zope-CMF] Trouble with Members

Pascal Samuzeau samuzeau@oreka.com
Fri, 01 Mar 2002 11:12:27 +0100

Hi,

At every day, a problem raise...

Yesterday, I did a cleaning in my members. Some where registered, and
I did'nt want them on my CMF-Site.

To do it, I have delete them by the administration page of my site (
not by the manage entry).

After that I have, update my catalog, reindex, and pack. At least I
have delete the Data.fs.old.

Today, what was my surprise. All my delete members are came back, in
the same time.

I've looked my Z2.log, and the lonely thing I've found, it's someone
has try to join my site.

Of course, I don't understand nothing to what was happened. Somebody
has an idea ?

What Data.fs.in and Data.fs.tmp for ???

Best regards
PS
Oreka ! Nous sommes l'internet moins cher !
Surfez 25% moins cher avec http://www.oreka.com