[Zope-CMF] Virtual directories

Cravoisier Thierry thierry.cravoisier@st.com
Wed, 06 Mar 2002 18:35:30 +0100

Thanks for this input. It works fine.

I still have some trouble in trying to find files (leaves) in the
overall Local File System tree.
I tried dtml-tree but it only returns the directories, while I would
also appreciate to get the files as well.

I have to write a new python script to be used with <dtml-tree
branches="filesList"> that contains
results=[]
for object in context.objectValues(['Folder', 'Local File System',
'File']):
  results.append(object)
return results

But it doesn't do what I expected.

I don't know where I'am wrong !!!
I don't know very where to modify to get the files included in the tree
as well.

Thanks
Thierry

Any help is welcome