[Zope-CMF] What does the user say?

Jan Ulrich Hasecke janulrich.hasecke@web.de
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 15:01:29 +0100

Hi all!

What are your experiences with the average user? To me its someone who
can use html. Do they have difficulties creating new content in a
default cmf site? Do you think that a cmf-site needs a face-to-face
training? Is it possible to make the creation of new content easier by
renaming the content-type "document" to "report" or "essay" or "joke"?
How do you solve the problem that users have to submit their content,
but do not find the submit-button, maybe even do not understand what
submit means.

Could you point me to very easy cmf-sites, where i can see how you
solved this problem?

Or would you say: Don't setup a cms-site without training the members
face to face!

TIA
juh

--=20