[Zope-CMF] Compound elements status

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
13 Mar 2002 10:01:40 +0000

Thanks Chris, and Phillipe!

Since it's not really a standalone package but a number of changes to
the CMF, I'll make a branch myself and then you can work on that.  I
think that's the easiest solution.

I'll do it by tomorrow, and send some notes to guide you regarding the
areas that need some work, and how it works generally.

The only problem with a branch is that it might turn out that CMFArticle
does it better than my CompositeComponentTool, so the entire branch
could end up in the attic.

seb