[Zope-CMF] CMF Question

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 21:48:49 +0100

here's another example for asynchronous mail processing independent of
zope, a drop-in MailHost replacement with an independent polling process::

http://www.dataflake.org/software/maildrophost

probably needs some polishing but it does work as promised in this first
version already. mail messages are written to a spool directory on disk by
the MaildropHost and then read/processed by the independent polling
process.

jens