[Zope-CMF] getIcon problems ...

Florent Guillaume fg@nuxeo.com
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 14:28:03 +0000 (UTC)

> If you write tests, and the getIcon works as it did in all other circumstances,
> then I'd say yes.
>
> But bear in mind that the second of those requirements is pretty hard ;-)

I know :-) Actually I wouldn't be able to change getIcon, too much
stuff relies on it. I would add a getIconRelative, metadata it and use
that.

However, thinking about it, it's probably not a high enough priority
to put a somewhat heavy fix in the core: the only adverse side-effect
is with sites using several different VHM, and acquisition usually
makes things work anyway...

Florent