[Zope-CMF] still having zpt-calendar skin problem

Steve Arnold sarnold@arnolds.dhs.org
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 23:01:54 -0800

Okay, here's the short version.

The calendar works, and so do events.  Everything appears to be
setup and working correctly.  *Except* when I click on the calendar
link (and my default is the zpt-basic skin) it switches to the old
Basic skin to display the calendar.  Clicking on any other link
(except the month forward and backward links) switches it back to
the zpt skin.

Does that make any sense?

Steve