[Zope-CMF] still having zpt-calendar skin problem

Tres Seaver tseaver@zope.com
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 07:37:58 -0500

Steve Arnold wrote:
 > Okay, here's the short version.
 >
 > The calendar works, and so do events.  Everything appears to be setup and
 > working correctly.  *Except* when I click on the calendar link (and my
 > default is the zpt-basic skin) it switches to the old Basic skin to display
 > the calendar.  Clicking on any other link (except the month forward and
 > backward links) switches it back to the zpt skin.
 >
 > Does that make any sense?

Yep;  the 'calendarDisplay' folder you added has a DTML method,
'calendar', which uses the 'standard_header' / 'standard_footer' from
the old Basic type.  You need to replace it with a ZPT based version,
perhaps using the NuxWidgets product to render the calendar:

   http://www.zope.org/Members/nuxeo/Products/NuxWidgets