[Zope-CMF] Allow anonymous to view unedited document until edited document is approved

Lesley Lam llam@deas.harvard.edu
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 13:20:53 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

I have created a workflow that is very similar to default_workflow.  I
have three states: private, pending, publish.  When in the publish state,
an Editor can retract the document for editing, which will place it in the
private state.  The Editor can then edit the document, submit it and wait
for the Reviewer to approve or reject it.  During this process, I would
like the anonymous viewer to be able to view the 'old' document. Only
after the Reviewer has approved the document and it is in the publish
state, can the anonymous viewer view the 'new' document. How should I go
about doing this?

I saw a posting about this a while ago, but there was no response to it.
I've also looked through the archives and haven't found anything helpful.
Has anyone implemented something similar to this, or can give me
ideas/suggestions as to what to do?

Thanks,
Lesley