[Zope-CMF] Allow anonymous to view unedited document until edited document is approved

Lesley Lam llam@deas.harvard.edu
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 13:06:23 -0500 (EST)

Hi Jo,

Thanks for the response.  Unfortunately, I am unsure how to make a copy of
the object. The copy/paste buttons on the management screen uses the
scripts folder_copy and folder_paste and I think I should be doing
something similar.  However, in doing so, I get an error that says I'm not
allowed to access manage_copyObjects.  Thought the permission for this was
'View Management Screen', but it doesn't seem so.  Can you give me a
detailed description of your script that does the copying/pasting and if
you have certain permissions set to do so?

Thanks again,
Lesley